Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Precious Little Boy

Colton is currently in a phase were he likes posing for pictures and says "Cute!" after you take his picture. Below are some recent pictures of Colton, taken within the past week.



LEFT: Colton posing.









RIGHT: Mommy & her baby




LEFT: Colton watching tv, laying with the pups.









RIGHT: Colton posing again. :)



The weather has been soooo nice lately so I have been trying to take Colton out more. He LOVES the outdoors, it's just hard to take him outside because I have to fight nails and teeth to get him back inside!



LEFT: Playing in the backyard.






RIGHT: Colton LOVES to swing!


LEFT: He also LOVES his bubble mower!

4 comments:

Fonda said...

He is still pushing that bubble mower? I bet when he is a teenager Kyle will not be able to pay him enough money to push the real mower!

Unknown said...

I love your background... I couldn't find one that fit my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh he LOVES the bubble mower. I think it's his favorite toy. Sometimes I have to let him bring it inside just to get him inside!

Britney said...

You blog looks great!!