Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Update!!

Well, today I had my 37 week check-up. Last week I was only about 1/2 cm dilated and the dr. said he could not induce before 38 weeks unless there was a medical reason to do so. I will be 38 weeks on Friday. Well, since last Monday, I have progressed to 2 cm dilated and have been cramping a lot. The dr. noticed that the top of my stomach was looking flat so he wanted to check my fluid. He did an ultrasound and noticed that my fluid level is low. The fluid is supposed to measure 10 cm and mine is 6 cm, 4 cm too low. So, he will be inducing me early. I am going in tomorrow evening to prep.. they will be giving me medicine to help my cervix losen. The dr. will come in on Wednesday morning and induce me. So, Tayler should make her arrival sometime Wednesday morning! I will bring my computer and try to post pics, but I'm sure my mom will as well!

3 comments:

Fonda said...

You Harris girls sure like to do things together, don't you? Take care of yourself and we will be awaiting word of Tayler's arrival. I am sure your mom will send me a picture.

Jenn said...

ahh! its wed at 5:30 right now ... i'm totally going to check facebook RIGHT now :)

Stacy said...

I am so proud of you! She is a cutie! Tia can't wait to hold her!!! Love you!