
Handy Manny!
Handy Manny is a chartoon character who he, along with his talking tools, fixes things. He is supposed to be Hispanic and they ocassionally say certain things in spanish. Well, the other day we had some maintenance done in our apartment. I was in the bedroom feeding Tayler and kept hearing Colton scream "Handy Manny! Handy Manny!" over and over again. Sometimes he gets excited when certain shows he likes come on TV, so I thought maybe the Handy Manny cartoon was on. Boy was I wrong..... There was a short plump hispanic maintenance man working in the apartment. Apparantly Colton thought he was Handy Manny! LOL It was soo funny. He was so excited to see "Handy Manny" and kept asking him about his tools. I laugh sitting her thinking about it. It is crazy how children have such an imagination for things!
On a GREAT note..... I have exciting news...
- In addition to Colton knowing all of his colors, he can now count 1-10 perfectly!! Next we will begin working on his ABC's.
- Colton poopied in the potty the past 3 days in a row!!! WAHOO!!!! Since we got new furniture, Kyle and I have been on Colton a lot about pottying in his pants. (He is getting so big and goes so much that sometimes he leaks through the pull up!) We make sure to take him any time he wants on the couch, which is very frequently. I take him as soon as he wakes up so he as actually told me when he wakes up that he needs to go. So exciting! Colton likes to run away and hide when he was to go #2 so we have been catching him and making him sit on the potty and when he goes tell him how much of a good BIG boy he is! He also gets a lecture when he goes in his pants. Well we have been doing something right because today he told me "me poo poo pleaseeeee." He wanted to go in the potty and told me before he actually went! Today is a great day! YAY for not having to change a toddler's dirty diaper for 3 days now!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment