Tuesday, April 5, 2011
HELP!
Does anyone know how to upgrade Blogger? I believe I have the old version because when I created my newer one a few months back, it did not look the same as this blog. I have been trying to post but have been having a lot of issues with this program. when I go to publish, it takes out all of my spacing and makes 1 big paragraph. When I try to add pics, it takes forever and I can only do one at a time. (On my newer blog, I could do multiple at a time.) If you could please help, I would so greatly appreciate it. If not, I will just have to delete this blog and then start over with a new one. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tammy, I am having the same issue with the one big paragraph...so I have go into html and add the code every place I want a paragraph!
what code? i know there is a newer version because my other blog is different. i just don't know how to update it without creating a new one.
It will not let me post the code in this window...so I sent you an email!
Post a Comment