Sunday, February 5, 2012

Courageous

Last night, Kyle and I watched the movie "Courageous."
This is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It is also one of the biggest tear-jerkers I have ever seen.

If you...
- are a parent.
- are a soon-to-be-parent
- have ever lost a loved one
- are in law enforcement
- do not have a father
- are going through a rough time in life

...then this movie will touch you in a life-changing way.

I have learned so much about myself and the person I am and the person I want to be from this movie.

This movie gave me a reality check as to how precious our life and time is and we need to live it to the fullest. This movie showed me that I shouldn't just be a "good enough" mother. This movie showed me how I want to raise my children in a Godly manner. This movie showed me that when we lose someone close to us, we should be grateful for the time we had with them and not angry with the time we lost. This movie showed me that even though I no longer have an Earthly Father, I have a Heavenly Father. And lastly, this movie showed me that when we are going through a hard time, we need to turn to God and he will indeed answer our prayers.

This is a must see movie. It is entertaining but will also pull on your heart strings. This movie will make you see life in a new way. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Fonda said...

Thanks, Tammy. I picked this up at the store a few weeks ago but haven't watched it yet. I think maybe I need to...but by myself because my family laughs at me when I cry over movies! LOL!

Unknown said...

Let me know what you think!