I am not a cat person. So, when Kyle wanted to get some kittens I was very uneasy. However, I agreed to try it out and he agreed to return them if they didn't work out. Well, they have really grown on me. They are so sweet and cuddle with me in bed every night. They are also very playful with kids and really put up with a lot of annoyance from the kids. One evening, one of the cats curled up with Tayler on the couch. It was so cute and she was just loving it so much.
Every time I sit down on the couch to watch tv, they jump in my lap and cuddle.
They are brothers and look almost identical except for their noses. One has a pink nose, one has a black nose. Pink nose is named Pongo to go along with his bouncy personality. Black nose has simple name, Burt, to go with his easy-going simple personality.
This is Pongo.
Here you can see their noses.
1 comment:
Bri's cat is still living with us and she climbs in my lap everytime I sit down with a book or my computer. She just needs a little love whenever someone sits still. They certainly are cute.
Post a Comment