I know it's early, but I couldn't help myself... I have started, and finished, our baby registry at Babies R Us for Tayler! :) Not only is it the things that we need, but the things that we also want (such as decorative items.) I am sure I won't get all of it so it was also created as a reminder for myself of the things that I need to get before she arrives.
I am soo excited to start decorating the nursery that I can hardly wait! I am still debating on doing school work today or cleaning that room out and convincing Kyle to go to Home Depot with me when he gets home to purchase paint! When we were growing up, we were only allowed to have white walls, so now that I have my own home, I take full advantage of them being MY walls that I can do ANYTHING with! ha!
I am already halfway through the pregnancy, which has flown by, so she will be here before we know it! I guess I am starting my "nesting" phase sooner than I expected. :)
4 comments:
Let me guess, the walls will be some shade of pink? I am with you on the 'no white walls' rule!
3 walls will be pink, 1 will be chocolate brown. on the 3 pink, i will do a thin brown stripe around them. on the one that is brown, i will do a think pink stripe on it.
thanks showing interest in my life and posting! :)
Tammy, if you like I can make a banner for your blog. I think I have the perfect banner in my files, for this template and all I have to do is personalized it. You can send me an email via my blog if you want one.
lol... I am doing my nesting at 2 a.m. these days... go us! I already looked at your registry when you told me about it on Saturday!
Post a Comment