Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feeling Motivated

So today I decided to try and tackle Kyle's "junk room," as I like to call it. This is our 3rd bedroom that will soon become Tayler's bedroom, but WAS being used for all Kyle's junk. (Keyword: WAS) Well, to my amazement, the room actually has a floor now!!! When I started I had to sit on top of stuff because there was no where for me to sit and sort. Now, the room is completely clean. All I have to do now is move out the eliptical and desk and it will be ready for a nursery. Now that it is clean, I can start painting whenever I feel like it! Now that her room is cleared out, I feel motivated to try to get the rest of the house in order. Since I started with a room that I was actually excited about cleaning, it has motivated me to try and get the rest of the house clean. 4 months and counting until our little girl arrives! It seems like I have so much time left to get things done, but with taking 7 college courses (most of which I have to self-teach myself,) I don't get much time for anything other than school work. Hopefully I can stay motivated!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

ha! running pales in comparison to the accomplishments you have going on tammy! cleaning, mommy-ing, schooling, wife-ing ... goodness!

A 1/2 marathon is 13.1 miles. It was really fun to do it with my brother. And you could totally run (post baby!). Before I ran my first marathon back in the day, I couldn't even run a mile. But I started running 2 min then walking 5 ... then the next week running 4 min and walking 3... etc etc. until I could do more.

I love that we both blog comment now. This is fun :).

What color are you painting the room? Let us know!

Fonda said...

Yeah. Now the pink and brown can go up on the walls!