I have added a pregnancy calendar to the side bar of the page and 2 below at the very bottom. The ones at the bottom show where *Tayler* is developmentally and one is a humorous ticker relating to her growth. Now I can see every day how she is growing, on average, and exactly how many days I have left. :) More than half way there!! YAY!
I am also halfway done painting her room! There is a city wide garage sale in about a month so Kyle and I are going to do one at our house. Thus, we will be able to get rid of old unused furniture (and a lot of other junk) and I will have room to bring her furniture in. Kyle has the entire week off from work for Spring Break so we should be able to get the house and garage into tip top organized shape. So, in a month Tayler's room should be painted and full of furniture. I know it will be 3 months before her arrival but I would rather be prepared early than doing everything last minute when I am huge and waddling. ;)
2 comments:
i did that too! had it all done before he got here! Well before he got here. When exactly is the city wide garage sale? I want to go look!
I love the second bar at the bottom that relates her size to a foot long hot dog...not that I am telling you to go eat one!
Post a Comment