Monday, May 25, 2009

Well, the baby room is finally finished! (Well, with the exception of the chair rail on 2 of the walls... still waiting for Kyle to cut those for me....) The room is painted, furniture is in, bedding and curtains are up, diapers out, clothes washed, etc. My hospital bag is now ready as well. So, bring on the baby!! :) All I have to do now is finish getting the house clean. I really wanted the house spotless, carpets shampooed, couch washed, etc. before her arrival, not sure if I will get to all of it or not. These days, I get very sore very easily so not sure how much of the house I will get done. I was hoping it would be sparkly clean so it would feel nice and warm when we come home instead of stressful so we will see. I am due in about 4 weeks so hopefully she will be here in about 2. I go in on Thursday for my 36 week checkup where they will begin checking for dilation.

I will try to post pics of the baby room soon! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for the finished room! Dont worry too much about the house being spotless... Tayler will spend all of her time either in your arms or in a bed. you can get stuff slowly done when you are feeling better.