After a couple of people have made comments about me not blogging anymore, I have decided to start again. It is something that I will try to do regularly, if not daily.
For now I am just here to tell you to look out for my upcoming postings. I have changed the title and the color of my page. Please read the title and description for a look as to what this blog will be about.
I have started "fresh" in many aspects of my life. There will be more to come on that. For now, please note that I WILL be blogging again.
Looking forward to sharing my every day life with you.
Love,
Tammy
4 comments:
Yay, I have missed hearing from you! I look forward to finding out how you all are doing and how school is going.
Thanks! There is A LOT to write about and catching up to do so I am going to try and do one topic at a time. Life has been so crazy for me but I have started to find a way to control it. :)
looking forward to hearing it! Glad you're back.
love it
Post a Comment