Friday, September 3, 2010

My newest project

As many of you may or may not know, I love to sew and am always looking for new things to make.
My kids are at the age where I can get by running an errand without needing a huge diaper bag. However, I can't take the chance of Tayler having a messy diaper, so I just stick a diaper and travel size wipes in my purse. But then the diaper gets all squished. So, I made this diaper pouch as a solution.


These diaper pouches will be carried at Mimosa Rose in assorted designs. For those of you who do not know, Mimosa Rose is a gift & accessories boutique that my mom will be opening in the Katy/Richmond/Fulshear area next month.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Cute, I cant wait to get one for madduxs diapers

Fonda said...

Did you think this up yourself? This is handy for when you are out and about. Great job!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I was looking for instructions to make a casserole carrier and came across this. So, I took the basic idea and changed it up quite a bit. It is really handy. Now when we go grocery shopping all I have to do is stick it in my purse instead of carrying a separate bag!