I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like just a few weeks ago I got my first teaching job and was putting together a classroom. The school year is now halfway over.
I never understood what people meant when they said your first of teaching is like "trying not to drown." I now understand that saying.
I am now on my 2 week break from work. I so needed this break. Saturday was awesome, just what I needed. I watched lifetime movie after lifetime movie. Saturdays are usually my day to relax so that was no different than the usual week. However, Sundays are always my day to prepare for the week... wash mine and the kids' clothes, wash their school blankets and pillows, do my lessons for the week, etc. Sundays are always very busy as I prepare for the upcoming week. So, this Sunday was very different for me. I had a hard time dealing with having nothing to do. I didn't need to wash my clothes, I didn't need to do lesson plans.
Have you ever felt overwhelmed by having nothing to do because you are so used to having so much to do? That is how I have felt the past couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment