Friday, March 6, 2009

Just for you, Mom

So my mom bought Colton a new playground for his birthday, back in November. Well it has been sitting in the back yard in pieces ever since... well, until today. As of today, Colton's birthday present from "Muggy" has officially been put together! The best part is, I myself, ALL BY MYSELF, put it together!! (Well, with a tiny bit of assistance from Colton. He was trying to be mommy's helper.) I am very proud of myself, and Kyle is quite impressed as well. So, these pics are especially for you, Mom.... Above: My little Assistant handing me the screws.



Above: Mama is workin' hard!

Below: The finished project!

Below: Colton climbing



Well I am now going to take a shower and prop my feet up. My back is very sore from spending several hours in Colton's room last night cleaning and organizing it. (If you are wondering what that white thing that I am wearing is, it is a maternity support belt. It is supposed to help with back and lower abdomen pain.)

5 comments:

Robin said...

I must say I'm very impressed and very proud...it looks like so much fun...and it also looks like i've been asking the wrong child for help...I may be calling upon you since your quite the "handy tammy"...your dad would be proud.

Unknown said...

I thought I told you to take it easy! lol j/k... great job! What would our hubbies do without us handy women in their lives? We do it all.

Fonda said...

Impressive. I love a girl that can handle a power tool all by herself! I know Colton loves his new playground.

Stacy said...

You did good! I am very proud of you! I also love the power tools! ha!

Colton is such a cute big helper!!!

Jenn said...

great job tammy!!!! i'm super impressed. that looks fun too!

colton is adorable.