Yesterday I started student teaching. I am currently in a 1st grade classroom. I am loving it! I probably won't be posting during the week because I am just so exhausted! 5am comes VERY early for me.. I am still trying to adjust. By the time I get home, my feet and back hurt so bad all I want to do is go to bed!
Tayler is adjusting well to preschool. However, I can tell she really misses because she freaks out when I pick her up and won't let go of me til it's time to go to bed.
One another note... I found out yesterday that I PASSED my state certifcation exam that I took this past Friday. I was really worried I didn't pass because it was waaaaay harder than I had expected. But, I passed and now I can start applying for jobs for next school year!! I have taken both of my state exams and have taken all of my classes so now all I have to do is finish student teaching and graduate!
Well, I am off to do evening bath routines. Hope you are having as great of a week as I am!
1 comment:
Congratulations on passing your exam! I knew you would do it!
Post a Comment