Just when I thought things were looking up, things took a turn for the worse. Today was my 4th day to stay home with Tayler. While she is still not 100%, I had hoped that she would be better to return on Monday and I could return as well.
Then, today Colton came home with appears to be pink eye. I checked his temp and it is 99.9. He has the same symptoms Tayler had last Saturday. So, I may be taking him to the dr. tomorrow to see if he now has the flu. Of course he could not get sick this entire week I was home with Tayler... that would be too easy! Not sure what will happen if I keep missing.
When it Rains, it pours.
Everyone says God won't give you more than you can handle..... Dear God, I don't know how much more I can handle so feel free to let up at any time!
Please keep us in your prayers.
1 comment:
I find it to be quite the contrary...God often gives me more than I can handle so that I will depend on Him instead of myself. Thankfully, He walks through it with me and strengthens me along the way. Take a deep breath and ask Him what He wants you to learn in the hopes that it will soon be over! ;-) Hope Colton is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment