In anticipation of beginning student teaching in just over a week, I began trying on clothes, washing and organizing them. I must say, I am pretty excited to start! I feel like a kid who is excited for the first day of school trying to figure out what all I am going to wear. :)
So, after trying on clothes, I realized something.... I can't see my bottom half! Kyle and I haven't really gone out since we have had kids so I haven't really gotten dressed up much in the past few years. I just realized today that I NEED a full body mirror. I have no idea what the bottom half of my body looks like, if my shoes match, etc. I am also wondering if this could have been a subtle contribution to my weight gain since I really don't see what my entire body looks like.
So, my goal for this week is to try and find an inexpensive full size mirror that I can hang up. :)
2 comments:
I usually get them from Walmart and nail it up to the back of a closet door. Good luck finding a mirror.
That's the kind that I had when I lived at home with my parents but for some reason I never got another one. Hopefully I can find something cheap that will get the job done!
Post a Comment