I am currently preparing for my state certification exam that will allow me to be a licensed educator. I am scheduled to take my exam on Friday, January 14th. I am starting my student teaching the following week so I wanted to get it out of the way so that (if I pass) I can focus completely on student teaching and spend my time in the evenings with the kids and not studying.
I made sure to schedule my courses where I would not have to take any classes this semester. I just do not want, or need, the extra stress. The next month will bring a new, and possibly difficult, transition for all of us. The kids will no longer spend most of their time with me, Kyle will have an increased role in at-home duties and I will be, for the first time in over two years, out of the house on a daily basis. Although the next few months will be different and difficult, I am looking forward to the good things that will come from it.
Tonight I did a practice test to gauge where my weaknesses and stengths are so I know what to focus my studying on for the my state certification exam. I had no idea the exam would be so difficult. I definitely have my work cut out for me the next 11 days! I am hoping that I am able to prepare enough for it. I am definitely worried now!
So, my week will be spent with my nose buried in study guides! FUN! (not) :)
3 comments:
You can do it!!!!
Good luck on the exam!! I'm sure you will do fine.
Fonda's Cousin... Rita
Thanks!! I have heard some people say it's harder than the 1st I took and some say it's easier, so I am hoping it's easier! ;)
Post a Comment