Sunday, June 19, 2011

No monkey business!

Okay... I admit... I am addicted to my new found talent. I love drawing. I love coloring. I can't get enough of it! Sooooo here is the 3rd addition to my jungle friends.



He will be swinging from a tree in the classroom and will be holding a banana with his clutched hand. (He was done on 1/2 sheet of large poster board.) He still needs to be cut out and laminated.

So far, this one was the most difficult one to draw. I messed up a lot. And it is not any where near 100% symmetrical. BUT I am a beginner and I still think it is cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your little animals! I remember helping the teachers at our high school set up their rooms during the summer, it's so fun to get your creative juices flowing.