Yesterday Tayler turned 3 years old. I am having such a hard time grasping how fast time is flying by. It seems like just a few months ago I was holding her and Colton was wanting to help feed her. Now I have 2 full grown toddlers.
Below are some pictures from her birthday yesterday.
Tayler requested a tinkerbell themed party. So, I made her a tinkerbell tutu and cake.
I have never made such a difficult cake before so with nothing to go off of, I am pretty proud of myself. :)
We had a small birthday party for her to spend with her cousins. It was nice spending time with my family and not feeling like I have to entertain or impress anyone. Tayler was able to just play and swim with her cousins and have a good time.
The outdoor portion:
I think all the kids had a good time!
Then we came home and did family presents.
Tayler said she loved her tinkerbell party. It was nice being able to do something simple yet she loved it so much. :)
** A special thank you to my mom who helped me set up everything and also allowed us to use her house. **
1 comment:
Very cool! Love the cake!! You did great!! Man, they are growing up so quickly! Tia misses them!!
Post a Comment