Sunday, June 26, 2011

birdies

I am going to have some sort of tree(s) in my classroom. What's a jungle without some trees!?
These birds will be sitting on branches in my tree(s).
(Note: that is why the feathers around his feet are not colored in - that part will be cut out so that the branch can go in between and under.)

(They will eventually be cut out and laminated.)

These were each done on 1/4 of a piece of cardboard and done free handed - no tracing. :)

Whenever I sew, I am so relaxed and happy. I feel the same way when I am drawing and coloring. I am having so much fun creating all of these animals!

2 comments:

Brenda K said...

You are so talented this drawing is a gift!! Great Animals you have a love here.

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! It is always nice to see comments and know someone is actually reading the things I post. :)